Call for Abstracts
Call for papers
- Only MS-Word is acceptable for submission
- Use Arial font of 12 points
- Abstract length should be maximum of 1000 words
- The abstract should include:
Title, authors and institution, aims of study, materials and methods, results, conclusion, table / figure (if applicable) and maximum of 2 references
- Please annotate the table / figure you insert
- All the information must fit within 2 A4-sized pages. If you wish to include table / figure, please adjust the words to fit within 2 pages.
- Please underline the name of the presenter
- Please provide phone and e-mail for correspondence
- Please download Abstract Form from the icon below.
Please submit the data to the contact address notified by the society in each country.
- Submission deadline in each country : May 31st (Sun.), 2020
- Podium: 18 podiums (3 each from 5 countries and 1 each from Indonesia and other countries)
- Discussion Poster: 28 posters (5 each from 5 countries and 1 each from Indonesia and other countries)
- Young Generation Forum (Ages under 35, 2 each from 6 countries)
- Non-Discussion Poster: Number of submission not limited
|Podium||Discussion Poster||Young Generation Forum||Non-discussion Poster|
|Australia/New Zealand||3||5||2||No limitation|
Please download the Abstract Form and submit the data to the contact address notified by the society in each country.